sobota, 11 czerwca 2011

La Roche-Posay again

As I said before, La Roche-Posay was advised to me by my beautician. She said that those are perfect cosmetics for me, my complexion is oily with some blackheads and spots. Thanks to Boots 3 for 2 offer I bought those about 3 weeks ago :)The line from which I've got mine is called Effaclar and is made for oily but sensitive skin.
1. Gel- do not consist soap, but cleans very well. I need just a small amount to wash my face. But sth weird happened when I start using it, I washed my face and on the next day a small areas on my face, especially chicks appear very very dry, you could see the dry skin, so it was impossible to put on any foundation. I stopped using it for 3 days, instead I just used water and good moisturising cream and those dry areas disappeared. Now after 2 weeks my face looks better, I have no spots at all, and blackheads are less visible, there are even some places on my nose where they've disappeared. Price- £10.50

2. Fluid- Oil free, well hydrating. So far is perfect for my skin. Price- £15

3. Clarifying Lotion- the only bad thing about it is that it consist alcohol, visibility of pores is smaller, clean skin well and makes it refreshed. Price- £10.21 

All products avaliable at Boots. 

Those products are good for people with skin problems, their worth their price 

P.S. There is a lovely giveaway at  http://sisisparkles.blogspot.com/2011/06/lets-celebrate-my-birthday-with.html#comments Check it out :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz