niedziela, 19 czerwca 2011

ELF cosmetics review

Few weeks ago I purchase some make up things from ELF. I read good reviews about them so decided to give them a shot. I went for the cheapest line first, so everything was 1.5 pounds. Firstly  shipping: I placed my order on Bank  Holiday evening (Monday) and received my parcel on Wednesday morning so that was impressive :) Secondly packages: simple, white, perfect for me :)
And now reviews :)

1. Duo Eyeshadow- is not actually bad, could be better pigmented but stays quite long on. Easy to applied by applicator, but when using brush is almost invisible.



 2. Shimmering Facial Whip- when I ordered it I wasn't sure about it. I'm applying  it on my cheekbones or using under eye shadows instead of primer. It gives a lovely shimmering look, isn't greasy and smells like...hmm for me a bit like candies :)



 3. All over colour stick- smells nice, when I'm in rush I use it as a blush on my cheekbones, on my lips as an lipstick and as an eyeshadow. It's perfect for natural summer look, the only thing I found it difficult to apply even when I'm using a finger instead of applicator or brush.

 4. Natural Radiance Blusher- what can I say about it? I'm in LOVE with this product :) So easy to use, looks perfect even on my pale skin, gives it glow :) I will definitely buy more shades :)

 5. Brightening Eye Color - the only product from those I bought with which I'm not happy. Difficult to apply, you can barely see the colour. Or maybe I don't know how to use it... I don't know, but I will not buy it again.


 6. Lipstick (first two) and Luscious Liquid Lipstick- I'm addicted to lip products, those are one of my favourite, good quality for a good price. Colours are fantastic, last very long on your lips and smells fruity :) I deffinitelly need more of them :)

So in overview- those are good cosmetics, especially those shimmery ones (blusher, all over the sticks and lip products). I will definitely get more of them because quality is good when thinking that you are paying 1.5 pounds :) But also I want to try the mineral cosmetics line :)

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz