sobota, 17 września 2011

ecotools make up brushes

At the begginig I would like to apologize for such a long break in blogging, but all of you who are students should understand how it is when you're just about to complite your degree, I had exams, then dissertation and no time at all, so again I'm very sorry about that.

Today I would like to share with you my opinion about ecotools make up brushes. Previously I had some cheaper brushes, but I decided to buy something better as a birthday gift for myselfe. And I have to admite that those are exellent brushes, even my sister said those are the best ones she had ever use, normally she is buying quite expensive ones. Set I bought was Bamboo 6 Piece Brush Set ( £15 at Boots) includes

  • Blush Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Angled Eyeliner Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Lash & Brow Groomer
  • Hemp & Cotton Case
 Because I was so happy with those brushes, they're so easy to use and clean (I wash them in Baby Shampoo) I've decided to buy some more, yesterday I ordered:


Foundation Brush





Bamboo 5 Piece Brush Set 

which includes:

  • Mineral Powder Brush
  • Concealer Brush
  • Eye Shading Brush
  • Baby Kabuki
  • Hemp & Cotton Zip Cosmetic Case
I'll let you know, how do they work when I get them :)

Pictures from ecotools website :  http://www.ecotools.com/

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz